Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Selena Masquerade Ball from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS

Hey everyone, it's time for me to share my Digi Doodle Studios Blog post, and that means it's Thursday!  Hope you have had a great week so far and have gotten to do some crafting.  I am thrilled to share my newest creation using another fabulous image from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time -  they are all awesome!  You can also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets to fit all your card making and crafting needs.  

Make sure to come play along in our challenge at the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog, our challenge for February is "Crazy Little Thing Called Love."




This week I am sharing my creation using Selena Masquerade Ball
digi image.   I had a great time coloring this gorgeous image with my Copics and cut it out with my Cameo.   I chose lighter yet cheery colors to color Selena Masquerade Ball.

 I used the following colors:

Hair E59, E57, E35, E31
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30
Dress, purple balloon and shoes BV04, BV02, BV00, BV000
Ruffles, feathers and green balloon G17, G09, G05, G02, G00
Moon E33, Y26, Y15, Y11
Mask and pink balloons RV19, RV17, RV09, RV02, RV52, RV00
Oranges RV25, YR09, YR07
I added sparkle with Atyou Spicas Blossom on drink, bracelets, necklace, mask and headband.


Image is highlighted with Y02 and Y00.    I chose papers from Pink Paislee and added pearls from my stash.  Sentiment can be found in the Love n' Hugs Digi Sentiments Set also found at Digi Doodle Studios Shop.  Sentiment is colored over with Copics and cut out with my Cameo.


Here is a closer up view of my colored image.  I sure hope you have enjoyed learning about how I made my creation this week.


Hope you will check out Selena Masquerade Ball in the shop - we'd all love to see you color the image and share it in our Facebook Fan Group and other social media!! Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week.   I look forward to seeing you all again next week.

Hugs!
Audrey DT

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
hugs

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, this is gorgeous. Just LOVE your coloring and the bright colors. I think this is my standard comment for you, hehe.

Margaret said...

Your coloring is GORGEOUS! I love her hair and that pretty mask! Another fantastic card, Audrey!