Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas Morning Digi from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS SHOP

Hey everyone, it's time for me to share my Digi Doodle Studios Blog post, and that means it's Thursday!  Hope you have had a great week so far and that all who celebrated Christmas had a wonderful, joyous day.   I am thrilled to share my newest creation using an image and sentiment from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time -  they are all awesome!  You can also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets to fit all your cardmaking and crafting needs in the shop.  New Releases will be coming very soon and don't forget that our challenge will be starting on Jan. 1, 2018 and can be found at the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog, so come on over there and become a follower!


This week I get to share my creation with the wonderful Christmas Morning digi image.   I had a great time coloring this peaceful scene with my Copics and cut it out with Tattered Lace die.  I added Stickles to the Christmas tree on the image after cutting it out.  I chose some fun wintery colors to color up Christmas Morning   I used the following colors


Tree G28, N2, YG17, YG97, YG05, YG03, YG01
Deer E47, E57, E21, E27, E37, E35, E33, E31 and then patted with Canvas fabric covered in colorless blender solution to bring texture to fur
Rabbit E79, E74, E71, E70
Bird R46, R29, R24
Teal bow and scarf C3, BG18, BG57, BG53
Pink bow RV99, RV69, RV66, V05
Orange bow and gift E08, R08, R05
Red bows R89, R46, R37
Pink gift RV06, RV04, RV02
Yellow bow and gift Y35, Y15, Y13

Image is highlighted with B000, B0000 and blended out with my Colorless Blender marker and snowy ground is C2, C0, BG10 and blended out with water brush containing colorless blender solution.

I chose papers from Photo Play, added ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and bling from Darice.   My sentiment can be found in the Snow Wishes Sentiments set, also found at Digi Doodle Studios Shop.   Sentiment is cut with Lifestyle Crafts die and daubed with Distress ink.   I sure hope you like my creation.


Hope you will check out Christmas Morning in the shop - we'd all love to see you color the image and share it in our Facebook Fan Group and other social media!! Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week and a Happy and Safe New Year's celebration.  I look forward to seeing you all again next week.

Hugs!
Audrey DT

3 comments:

Glennis F said...

A truly delightful card Audrey.
Happy Holiday wishes to you and yours, and have a wonderful 2018.
Thanks for all your inspiration throughout the year

Fikreta said...

Its so very nice!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is so adorable. Love your coloring and the BRIGHT colors. Have a wonderful New Year Weekend.