Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, September 7, 2015

NEW RELEASES AT ALL DRESSED UP!!

Happy Monday everyone!   We have Labor Day holiday here today in US so hubby is off work and kids are home.  Our weekend was super busy, so it's nice to have an extra day to relax and recoup.  Sadly, I have a pretty bad head cold, so not feeling too much like doing anything.:(

I am super excited to let you know we have New Releases to share with you today from ALL DRESSED UP ETSY SHOP!   All together we have 4 new digi stamps which you can find at ALL DRESSED UP ETSY SHOP and they are amazing, so you will also want to visit there and pick up these fabulous images!!!

You can see all the New Releases being used by the DT for their gorgeous creations at ALL DRESSED UP BLOG.  Trust me, you will be inspired by all the beautiful projects.  We will be having New Releases showcased throughout the month at ALL DRESSED UP BLOG, so make sure to keep checking back to see what the DT gals have created.

I have created my card using the New Release "Fly Away Butterfly" digi image from ALL DRESSED UP ETSY SHOP.  


I chose to do another step style card.  I am really pleased with how this one turned out - it uses one of the brand new Spellbinders templates.  I chose DP from SEI and the butterflies that embellish the card are also from the SEI set.  I colored this gorgeous image with Copics and cut out with Sue Wilson dies and added Prima flowers as the finishing touch.   I sure hope you like it and that it provides you with inspiration:)

Don't forget, we also have an Anything Goes Challenge that you can find at All Dressed Up Challenge.  We have also started up our Facebook Challenges again at All Dressed Up Facebook Fan Group, so hope you will come check us out there as well.   Make sure to use an All Dressed Up image to come play along.  Hugs!!