Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Sparkly Birthday Wishes with Karleigh Sue Digis

Hello everyone!  I am back today on the Karleigh Sue Inspiration blog with another creation to share using one of the brilliant images from Karleigh Sue Digi Shoppe.

Today, I am using Baby Shower Cake image which can be found in Karleigh Sue Etsy Shoppe and Karleigh Sue Digi Shoppe.


There is a lot of detail in this image which makes it super fun to color.  I used it for a baby birthday card, but it can obviously be used for a baby shower card, baby shower invite or any other type of baby related celebration.  Another great things about this image is that is can be used for a boy or a girl.  Since I found this cute DP from Kaisercraft, I decided to color my image more girly.

Copic colors used as follows:

Bear E31, E35, E57, E79
All blues BG000, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG18
All pinks RV11, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV09 
All yellows Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28 and E33
Greys C0, C2, C4, C6
Browns used on bottom layer of cake, polka dots on top layer and in center of flowers are E43, E44, E47
Browns in middle cake layer are E30, E31 and E33

Image is highlighted with BG000 and grounded with C0 and C2.

Image is cut out with Taylored Expression dies.  Sentiment is from Scrappy Mom's and is cut with Whimsy die.  Bling flourish is from Prima.

I sure hope you like how this came out and hopefully it has provided some inspiration for you:)  Remember to check out New Karleigh Sue Digi ShoppeKarleigh Sue Facebook Fan Group and Karleigh Sue Challenge blog.  Have a great day!!

Hugs:)


3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant what a great image its all lovely love and hugs Carole x

Beckie Williams said...

So awesome!! Love all the color choices.

Unknown said...

Lovely colors and designs! I'd love to send my warm birthday wishes to my friends using these kinds of cards. I just wish... Have a great day!