Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

BACK AT INKY IMPRESSIONS - NO DESIGNER PAPER CHALLENGE!

Another post from me today and it won't be the last one of the day either.  Before I get on with my post, I just want to apologize to all my friends/followers for not being around much and for being slower than usual to answer e-mails since the beginning of July.   We were visiting family at the first part of the month, got back on the 6th, and then on the 11th, that family came here and although it was great fun having them here, it was also quite exhausting.  I will miss everyone, but glad to try and get back to "normal" for a little at least.

Anyway, I'm pleased to announce that I am returning to Inky Impressions and we have a New Challenge this week at Inky Impressions Challenge and it is NO Designer Paper.  You have 1 week to come play along, so come link up your project at Inky Impressions Challenge - you can use any images you like.


My card today features CS from Bazzill, SU and Core-dinations.  I have colored this awesome digi Birthday LiLi from Inky Impressions with Copics, Atyou Spicas and Staedler pens.  Image cut out with Die'sire dies, sentiment, from Cardz TV, cut with Nestie.  Button is from SU.  Background die cut is also Die'sire.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

o cute Audrey.
Gr Karin

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet a gorgeous image love your colours and colouring love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Sandra H said...

Oh this card really is so pretty x

VanessaB said...

wow. wonderful coloring. great card!