Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, March 15, 2014

BRAND NEW CHALLENGE - ODDBALL ART STAMPS!!

Hello, I'm thrilled to announce that it's time for our FIRST challenge at Oddball Art Stamps Blog.  Our new DT is in place - read all about them by clicking HERE.  We are so excited and hope you will check us out and come play along!  Our challenge this month is USE A DIGI.  

We have a few simple rules for you to follow if you want to play along:

1. You must follow our theme
2. Please mention and link back to our challenge on your personal blogs/galleries
3. Creations must be NEW, no backlinking
4. Limit of 3 entries per person

Challenge will run just about a month, closing on April 14 at 10pm EDT.  1 Random winner will get to choose 3 digis from ODDBALL ART STAMPS and we will also have a Top 3.

Other than that, you are free to use images from any company, however, we'd sure love to see you use images from ODDBALL ART STAMPS.  Lizzy, our amazing owner/illustrator, has so many wonderful images in the shop.  Here are some other useful links to help you become more familiar with the awesomeness that is ODDBALL ART STAMPS!!


Company Website ♥ http://www.oddballartco.com
Art Blog ♥ http://oddballartco.blogspot.com
Facebook Fan Page ♥ http://www.facebook.com/oddballartco
Facebook Friend Page ♥ http://www.facebook.com/oddballart
Twitter ♥ http://www.twitter.com/oddballartco
Flickr ♥ http://www.flickr.com/photos/oddballartco
Zazzle ♥ http://www.zazzle.com/oddballartco
Fine Art America ♥ http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/lizzy-love
Tumblr ♥ http://www.oddballartco.tumblr.com


My card uses BIG EYE GIRL IMAGE #6 from ODDBALL ART STAMPS.  I have colored this cutie with Copics and cut with Nesties.  I added DP from my stash and CS from Bazzill and CTMH.  Sentiment, from Hampton Art Clear Stamps is cut with Nestie as well.  Buttons are from Papertrey Ink and my stash.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

Challenges:

Color Me Creative Challenge - skin coloring
Digi Galore - anything goes with digi
Hiding in my Craft Room - color it
My Sheri Crafts - celebrate spring
Open-Minded Challenges - use some buttons
Paper Creator's Crafts - spring is in the air
Crafts and Me Challenge & Inspiration Blog - anything goes
Sweet Stampin - special lady
Word Play Saturday - anything goes
Craftitude - add a little green

17 comments:

cebelica said...

great card Audrey! I like this image a lot and I think those buttons are a great finishing touch.
Hugs! xx

tilly said...

I love the hair on this little cutie, good luck with the new blog, will try to join in lol
Tilly

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card Audrey just loving all of the details added xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Audrey.

gr karin

Lizzy Love said...

Audrey your card is so beautiful, you did such a fabulous job with that digi, that is exactly how I envisioned her when I created her! just gorgeous!!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful card. I love your coloring.

Lucy Patrick said...

Oh your card is soooo cute Audrey and I love that image, I'm off to check out the new challenge blog, thanks for letting us know. XOX Lucy

Pia Larsen said...

Such a sweet card!
Thank you for playing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Pia xx

Cathy P said...

Cute image and great coloring. Thanks for playing along at Color Me Creative. Cathyxx

Mollie said...

Very pretty card! LOVE the sketch and your papers! Great image and coloring! Thanks for sharing with us over at HIMCR!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Sarah said...

This is a great card! I love that sentiment, too. Thanks for joining us as My Sheri Crafts! (you're getting really close to your 2000 followers!!)

P.G. Lamb said...

I love that pretty image that you used on your lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts.

Unknown said...

what an adorable image love the card colours & layout, Thank for joining us at OMCF & good luck Pam DT xx

Unknown said...

Way cute!!! She is adorable!! Love those papers!! Great card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

Raquel said...

Adorable card... great colors you used too. Love it!


Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

Julia said...

Gorgeous creation, love how you incorporated the buttons.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!
Hugs,
Julia

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally adorable! love the great die cut and the awesome dp you have used with this image!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.