Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, September 20, 2013

WOO HOO, MY FIRST POST WITH SAMI STAMPS DT!!

I have loved SAMI STAMPS since the first time I saw them online, and I am so excited to have been chosen to be part of Sami's new DT!   We have a NEW RELEASE to share with you this week and the images are all awesome!  I sure hope you will visit SAMI STAMPS and check out all the DT gals projects - you will love them:)

Reminder, we have a challenge going on as well at SAMI STAMPS and this time it's Punches and/or die cuts.  You must use an image from SAMI STAMPS SHOP to play along, but Sami has a Freebie available for you at SAMI STAMPS if you need one:)  Hope you will join us.


For my card, I have used SAMI STAMPS SHOP image from the New "Bubble Bath Fairy" collection.  I have colored this beautiful image with Copics and added some Stickles and JudiKins glaze to some of the bubbles.  Image cut with Nestie and I added seam binding from Verve and flowers from Prima.  DP is from Fancy Pants Designs and CS from Bazzill.  Sentiment is from Cardz TV and cut with Lifestyle Crafts die.  Sure hope you like it and thanks for looking:)

2 comments:

Jenée said...

Audrey, this is a lovely card. I really like the image you've used, and your coloring is wonderful. The flowers, the papers -- aw heck, like everything!

Nonni said...

You did great job coloring the image and i love the big flowers!