Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

USE COUNTRY FLAG COLORS

We have a NEW CHALLENGE at MILKCOFFEE CHALLENGE this fortnight and it is USE COUNTRY FLAG COLORS!  While we’d love to have you use your country’s flag colors, we are fine with you using any country’s flag colors, but would love you to let us know which country flag colors you have used!  You have until 8pm EDT on Wednesday, July 17 to come play along. While we’d love to see you use an image from MILKCOFFEE SHOP, it is not required to play along in our challenges. Hope you will come join us!!


For my creation, I chose MILKCOFFEE SHOP image “Little Cheerleader Girl.”  This image is adorable and I had so much fun coloring her with Copics and Sakura glitter pen.  I used DP from Wild Rose Studio and my stash and CS from Bazzill.  Bling flourish is from Recollections, image is cut with Nestie, border done with Fiskars punch.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

Additional Challenges:

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Audrey, your card is so beautiful x

Papercrafting Princess said...

Love the way it was colored!