Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

MORE NEW RELEASES AT CRAFTY SENTIMENTS

NEW RELEASE previews from CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS continue today and will be available in the shop for purchase beginning July 10!  Head on over to CRAFTY SENTIMENTS INSPIRATION BLOG to check out the New Release Previews and to find out how you can win a Pack of 4 of the New Releases or a 2 month GDT position!

My preview image today is “Christmas Pudding” and I have made a little easel drawer box.  This has become one of my favorite non-card projects – thanks Leanne at Yumi and Fumi Handmade for the tutorial.   I have colored my CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS image with Copics and added Stickles for the fur trim and pom on the hat then cut with Nesties.  Papers are DP from Echo Park and Bazzill CS.  Snowflake on top of box is Jolee’s Boutique and brads on drawers are from Bo Bunny.  I sure hope you like it.


Before I go, I want also remind you that CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS FACEBOOK PAGE is a fun place to visit and we have prizes, challenges and contests sometimes over there.  Also, our New Challenge has started at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS, so hope to see you there!!

4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh I Do Little He Looks So Excited Ready For Christmas

Desire Fourie said...

This is such a festive Christmas creation and great gift idea.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Audrey this is fab your image is gorgeous and the layout is a nice change to make something other than a card fabulous musical papers too l'm going to check out this tutorial x

Lisa Jane said...

what a cute little project ..and i love the papers
Lisa