Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, July 4, 2013

I’M ON DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES DT, NEW CHALLENGE AND NEW RELEASES!!

I am excited to announce that I have switched over to the DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES DT – this means I still get to work with all the amazing DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP images, but now I can also play in the challenges and come comment on entries – yay, I’m so excited to begin this new chapter with DIGITAL DELIGHTS!!


We have a great new release and a new challenge for you this week.


This weeks theme : 
Into the Wild
(include a critter!)

Challenge Rules below

We have a wonderful Sponsor this week
Your Prize!!! - $15 store gift card


You are not required to use a Digital Delights Shop Image to join in the fun but if you do, you can enter TWICE.  To enter twice when using a Digital Delight image, for your 1st entry use your card link.  For your 2nd entry use your blog address and add "2nd entry" after your name
**Please be sure to follow the challenge theme and rules or it will be removed.



For my creation today, I am using DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP New Release “Jubbly Giraffe,” who is so super cute!!  I have colored him with Copics and added Sakura glaze pen dots on his cheeks.  Image is cut out with Nesties as is frame and sentiment is from Circular Sentiments set, also from DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP.  Sentiment cut with Lifestyle Crafts die and frame cut with Nellie’s die.   Crinkly ribbon is from an Etsy shop and I added a Prima flower.  DP is DCWV and CS is Bazzill.  Sure hope you like it and that you will come play along.

Additional Challenges:

8 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Super Cute Aud! Have fun on the challenge team!
Hugs,
Lisa

Anita said...

Congrats! Your card is so cute.

Joey said...

Fabulous card Audrey :) Enjoy the new job lol :) xx

Wendy Hall said...

Fabulous work Audrey :)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness your card is so beautiful your so talented l like all of your creations x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really sweet creation hun, love the papers you have used!
Hugs Shell xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness... what a cute CUTE giraffe! Fun card!

Larelyn said...

Love the color combination and the design papers - so pretty. Your coloring is fabulous. Welcome to
"our side" LOL.
Hugs,
Larelyn