Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

INKY IMPRESSIONS PAPER PIECING CHALLENGE

Hello again today!   I am finally feeling a bit better and my eye is almost healed.  I actually slept really well last night too, only now I am so out of it because I slept super heavy!  My mojo continues to make a slow and steady return, hoping it’s back in full force ASAP!!

Anyway, We have a NEW CHALLENGE at INKY IMPRESSIONS CHALLENGE today and it’s to PAPER PIECING.  I love paper piecing and it’s a technique I don’t use often enough.  I sure hope you will come play along with our challenge.
 
You do not need to use an image from INKY IMPRESSIONS to play along, but if you do, you will get 2 entries instead of 1 for purposes of random.org drawing for the winner. INKY IMPRESSIONS has a lot of awesome stamps to fit this theme, so hope you will check out the shop! You have until Tuesday, April 16 at 5pm EST to come play along.

You’ll definitely want to make a stop at INKY IMPRESSIONS INSPIRATION BLOG and check out all the fun projects being presented there. Lots of fun ideas and techniques!!

Also, our INKY IMPRESSIONS FACEBOOK PAGE giveaway is HAPPENING NOW so I hope you will come join us there for all the fun!  The more people who come play along, the more chance for prizes!!  You can check out all the details on INKY IMPRESSIONS or INKY IMPRESSIONS FACEBOOK PAGE

For my creation this week, I have chosen INKY IMPRESSIONS rubber stamps image “Water LiLi.”  I have colored her with Copics and paper pieced with Bella Blvd. papers.  I have used additional papers from Bella Blvd. as well as CS from Bella Blvd., American Crafts and Core-dinations.  Bling is from Zva Creative, lace from Webster’s Pages, Taylored Expressions dies used for banner, Nesties used for oval and sentiment banner, sentiment from A. Jillian Vance Designs.  Sure hope you like it and will come join the fun!

Additional Challenges:
TECHNOSTAMPER MONDAY LUNCHTIME CHALLENGE – sketch

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Audrey, This is so pretty the image is gorgeous and the colours used also the fab paper piecing is done to perfection xx

Danni said...

Such a bright, happy card!