Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, April 8, 2013

ALL ABOUT WATER CHALLENGE AT DIGI MAKEOVER

Well, it’s finally gotten warmer here and we actually had sun yesterday!  Looks like the warm weather will last until Thursday and then will sadly dip back into the 40s, but I intend to enjoy it while I can!  I’m feeling much better today than most of the weekend and I think my eye is almost healed.

Anyway, we have a NEW CHALLENGE PAPER MAKEUP STAMPS DIGI MAKEOVER CHALLENGE and this week we are looking for  creations that have something to do with WATER.   You can find some great inspiration for this challenge from the DT creations over at PAPER MAKEUP STAMPS DIGI MAKEOVER CHALLENGE.

You don’t have to use a PAPER MAKEUP SHOP image, but you MUST use a DIGI to come play along. PAPER MAKEUP SHOP has an amazing selection of cute digis, lots that are perfect for this challenge, so I hope you will check it out! Also, if you use a PAPER MAKEUP SHOP digi and are chosen the winner, you will get 2 bonus images in addition to the 3 images prize, so 5 total! You have til 9pm EST on Sunday, April 14 to come play along, can’t wait to see what you create.

For my card this week, I have chosen PAPER MAKEUP SHOP image “Jill” from the Fairy collection and she comes complete with this cute sentiment!  I have colored her with Copics, Recollections and Sakura glitter pens, cut with Lifestyle Crafts die and daubed with Memento ink.  I chose Core-dinations and American Crafts CS and DP from Little Yellow Bicycle that fits perfectly with this themeSmile  Ribbon is from my stash, bling from The Paper Studio, wave border done with Martha Stewart punch and banner cut with Lil Inkers die.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

Additional Challenges:
SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY – sketch

7 comments:

riliska said...

I love, love, LOVE everything! Fantastic colors. :)

Emily Lauritzen said...

Love your fun card and all the bright colors!
<3 Emily L.

jan farnworth said...

love the colors on your fairy.

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card.

Ardilla said...

Hi, Audrey!
I am happy to hear your eyes are healing...
Your card is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

Eret said...

I'm very glad to hear that you're feeling better.
Your card is fabulous. Very bright and sunny. Perfect for spring.
Hugs
Eret

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card - love the design - so pretty x x