Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

NO SQUARES ALLOWED AT MILKCOFFEE CHALLENGE

We have a NEW CHALLENGE at MILKCOFFEE CHALLENGE this fortnight  and it is ANYTHING BUT SQUARE – you can create a card or other project, just must be a shape other than square.  You have until 8pm EDT on Wednesday, April 10 to come play. While we’d love to see you use an image from MILKCOFFEE SHOP, it is not required to play along in our challenges. Hope you will come join us!!
 

For my creation, I chose MILKCOFFEE SHOP image “Alicia and Easter Basket.”  I love this sweet little image and colored it with my trusty Copics then cut out with Nesties.  I must admit I was having issues trying to decide what shaped type card I wanted to use, so I chose a Nestie Grand Caliber die set from my stash and used those with some American Crafts CS and SEI DP.  Image and frame around cut with Nestie as well.  Flowers are Prima and from my stash, ribbon from Inky Impressions, sentiment from My Craft Spot and cut with Nestie.  Bling is My Mind’s Eye.  Sure hope you like it and will come join our challenge!!

Additional Challenges:
CRAFTS AND ME – pink
CRAFTY CREATIONS – Easter
CREATIVE BELLI CHALLENGE – Easter
DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY – Easter
PAPER PRETTIES – for kids
PENNY’S PAPER CRAFTY – anything but square
PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE – anything goes
STAMP N DOODLE – Easter/spring
A & T EMERALD FAERIES – bling
CLEAR IT OUT – Easter and stash items – ribbon, bling, flowers

10 comments:

Lia said...

beautiful card audrey
I love the digi
hugs Lia

Unknown said...

Oh Aud this is so cute xx

Jennifer said...

Such a sweet card, Audrey! I love all the pretty, bright colours you have used.

Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge,and good luck in the draw.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Ann Marie Governale said...

Very pretty card. Certainly is perfect for our "pink" challenge. Thank you so much for joining Crafts and Me this week. Good Luck and we hope to see you at our next challenge! xxx Ann Marie

Vickie said...

Audrey!! Hey girl!! Your card is sweet...as always! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp-n-Doodle:)

Hugs!!

Sheryl said...

Great design and image. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week, hugs Sherylxx

papillon digital design said...

Love the shaped card and what a fun image. Thank you so much for joining us at Digistamp4joy. Hope you join us next time too.
Pam
Digistamps4joy DT member
Personal blog

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a happy easter card .
Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.
Hope you join us next time.

Greetings karin DT member


Judith said...

Hi Audrey such acute card - I just love it! thank you for playing along at the Paper Shelter this week and good luck! hugs Judith x

mags said...

A lovely shaped card and such a cute image. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x