Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, January 10, 2013

NEW CHALLENGE AT LITTLE MISS MUFFET–WINTER BIRTHDAYS!

Hey everyone!!  Lots of posts today, but I wanted to try and space them out a bit, so I’ll be back a couple more times today.

We have NEW CHALLENGE for you this week at LITTLE MISS MUFFET and our challenge is WINTER BIRTHDAYS! You will have until Tuesday, January 22 at 11:59pm CST to come enter your projects.   Please remember, if you do not use a LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS image, you get 1 entry and must follow our theme of WINTER BIRTHDAYS.   However, if you play along with an image from LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS, you get as many entries as you want AND the theme is anything goes!!


Reminder, we have a FACEBOOK FAN PAGE and we sure hope you will join us – just click the link to go there – FACEBOOK - Barbara has promised a FREEBIE when we reach 200 followers, so tell your friends too!!
For my project this week, I have chosen LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS “Luna Bitterfrost Stars Rock.”  I have colored her with Copics and Sakura pens and cut out with Nestie.  I have added SU ribbon, Martha Stewart pearls, CS from Bazzill and American Crafts and DP from My Mind’s Eye.  Sentiment is from Gina K. set and cut with Nestie.  Hope you like it and will come play along!!

8 comments:

Carla S. said...

What a fun card, Audrey! I love the papers and the cute image! Great coloring!

Maria Matter said...

adorable Audrey!

Danni said...

Wonderful card! Such fun colors!

Julia said...

Gorgeous card!
Hugs,
Julia

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Audrey xx

MagsB said...

Oh how cute! Such a sweet image! And wow, the striped orange ribbon is fab!

love Mags B x

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the layout and papers.

Debra Miller said...

Love the colors Audrey - great card! Deb