Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, July 9, 2012

SPA CHALLENGE AT PIXIE DUST STUDIO!

Hello everyone!  Do you ever have a product you use all the time and then you kind of “forget” about it only to re-discover it and start using it all the time again?!?  Well, for me, that is my Judi Kins glaze.  I haven’t used it in forever, but I always love the way it makes stuff shiny and raised, so I have used it on a couple of creations today.  I am going to share one now and the other one I will post tomorrow.

My first card features Spa PIXIE from PIXIE DUST STUDIO SHOP and it is a FREEBIE for our current challenge at PIXIE DUST STUDIO BLOG, so head on over, pick her up and create something FABULOUS for our SPA CHALLENGE, which lasts until 6pm CST on Wednesday, July 11.  Our SPA CHALLENGE, as mentioned in a previous post, is a color challenge using our FREEBIE and I sure hope you come play along!!

I have colored my PIXIE DUST STUDIO SHOP image with Copics and Sakura gel pen then added my Judi Kins glaze to the bubbles.  I LOVE how that turned out!  I cut the image with Nellie’s die, papers are Bazzill CS, Bo Bunny and 3 Bugs in a Rug DP.  Pearls and bling are from Prima, ribbon is Offray and embossing folder used is from Lifestyle Crafts as is die I have used to cut sentiment from MFT.   Hope you like it!

Additional challenges:
CORROSIVE – use sentiment on front of card
JOANNA SHEEN CHALLENGE – going round in circles
STAMPIN SISTERS IN CHRIST – at least 1 circle/oval element, at least 2 different papers, at least 1 embellie
THAT CRAFT PLACE – anything goes
THE RIBBON GIRLS – must use ribbon/girlie card
CATCH THE BUG with BUGABOO – anything goes
CHOCOLATE, COFFEE, CARDS  – anything goes
CLEARLY INSPIRED – some like it hot
C.R.A.F.T. CHALLENGES – splashy/water
SOUTHERN GIRLS – pearls

13 comments:

Janet - aka stacky said...

Love your card Audrey those bubbles look like you could go right up and pop them xx

Sheryl said...

Hi Audrey - I would love a spa day. This image is so cute and your colouring has brought her to life beautifully. This card is perfect for our challenge over at CRAFT - thanks for joining us.
Good luck Hugs Sheryl xx

Cassie said...

What a sweet image, Audrey! Thanks for joining us for the CIC :D

Tracy said...

Love the card Audrey, hope you do not mind (please let me know if you do) but I have put a link to your blog on my page as I really enjoy reading your blog and know some of my followers would too. x

Niknak said...

Awesome card! Thanks for joining us a Southern Girls Challenges!!

sammi said...

Adorable card, Audrey! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Catch The Bug! We hope to see you, again, next time!! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

Sandie said...

Cute as a button card, love it! Lovely having you participate in the Joanna Sheen Challenge this fortnight.

Helen said...

Very fun card! I love the colors and that image is adorable!!! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ! ~H

Jodie Mackrell said...

great card Audrey! thanks for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

Sandra said...

Great card!! Thanks for joining in with Joanna Sheen's Challenge this week.
Sandra x

MariLynn said...

What a cute image on your card. Thanks for sharing with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge.

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Right now I could use a spa day. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge for our "Sentimentally Yours" challenge. Please join us again soon and good luck. xx Rachelle CC DT

Trudie said...

How adorable.... really should get more pixie dust images!! Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place.
Trudie xx