Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, June 21, 2012

STAY TUNED...

Hey everyone!  Still on vacation and something happened to my laptop on Tues. night - now just blank black screen when you boot up with the horrid words "Operating System Not Found_", so I am on my kids laptop, which is horrible and has none of my programs, files etc.  Also, the internet connection at this hotel is still awful as well, so that means it's taking me forever to do any posting.  Therefore, I am a wee bit late with my posts for Crafty Sentiments, Softpencil, MilkCoffee and Digital Delights, but I plan to get them done as soon as possible, so stay tuned and thanks for baring with me.  Hugs and have a great day!!:)

10 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Yikes! I hope you're able to get it working again soon.

Janet - aka stacky said...

computers hey who would have em !!!!
enjoy your holiday xx

Julia said...

Sorry about your computer.
Enjoy your vacation. We will be patient and wait for your new projects.
Hugs,
Julia

Maryann Laursen said...

So sorry to hear about your computer, it´s absolutely horrible, when something happens to it, isn´t it? Hope you´ll be able to get it sorted real soon, but in the meanwhile, just enjoy your vacation, as there´s no point in ruining that because of this. We´ll all get to see it eventually, so don´t worry hun, but enjoy your holiday.Have fun.

Sandra H said...

Hi Audrey, l hope you can sort your computer out and that you don't lose any of your work its so annoying though!xx

Anne said...

omg every crafters worst nightmare. Hope you get it sorted Audrey.
Enjoy the rest of your holiday
Anne x

Julie said...

Sometimes computers really suck!

Hope it gets fixed soon! xx

Trish and Treasure said...

Computers drive me crazy!

stampingbowd said...

I hope you are having a wonderful vacation in spite of computer issues! Thanks for the opportunity to win your blog candy!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Sorry you are having trouble sweetie. My laptop has nearly gone out the window a few times. Take a deep breath and enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx