Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, December 15, 2011

DIGITAL DELIGHTS THURSDAY SHOWCASE!!

Happy Thursday to all!!  Hope your holiday preparations are going well.  This has been a melancholy week for me.  On Sat., one of my husbands work colleagues passed away.  He had been battling pancreatic cancer, so it wasn't a huge shock, but still sad and he was a wonderful man.  Then on Tues., I found out that one of my dear friends has been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer.  She is expected to make a full recovery, but if you all could send some prayers out to her, I would be grateful.

So, now onto more fun news!  It's THURSDAY SHOWCASE over at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and as always, the DT girls have created some FABULOUS projects!  I hope you will go take a look, and if you have time, venture over to their personal blogs and leave them some love:)

We are still having a HUGE sale at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP, so you will definitely want to go pick up all the great deals we've got going on over there!!

Finally, there's a NEW CHALLENGE over at DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES and we'd love for you to come play along!!


For my creation today, I chose "Take A Break Ginger" which you can find at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP.  I have colored Ginger with Copics and Fiskars glitter gel pens.  I added Stickles for the trim on her blankie and she is cut with scissors and mounted on a doily from my stash.  All CS is Coredinations and all DP is Basic Grey.  Poinsettias are from Dazzlers and ribbon is from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Sentiment is from DIGITAL DELIGHTS and is cut with Lifestyle Crafts die, daubed with Tim Holtz distress ink and bling from Bo Bunny added.  Hope you like it:)

4 comments:

Hanneke said...

What a cute card, that image is so fun! Love those flowers. Hugs, Hanneke

cebelica said...

Such a lovely card. The image you used is very cute and those flowers are awesome! Hugs!

Iverova said...

I really like the palette of the postcard. It looks for the holiday!
napkin and makes some zest to the card!

Brennen said...

LOVE the glittery poinsettias. Too cute!