Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

JUST SOME LINES SNEAK PEEK OF CHRISTMAS IMAGES

Well, are you ready for some.... CHRISTMAS?!? Christmas images to be exact.   I am giving you a little SNEAK PEEK the day before our CHRISTMAS RELEASE BLOG HOP  - mark your calendars, it starts tomorrow, Thurs., Oct. 13 at JUST SOME LINES BLOG.


Jehanne has come out with 13 NEW and WONDERFUL Christmas images that will be featured on our blog hop which begins Thursday, Oct. 13. Today, I am giving a little sneak of 1 of the images called "From Our House to Yours Neighbors." I absolutely LOVE this image and I know you will too!

I colored the image with Copics, Atyou Spicas and my new Fiskars glitter gel pens, which are very awesome. I added Stickles, Liquid Pearl and smooch for snow and ice. I cut out using Nestie. Papers are Bazzill and CTMH and I used a Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder. Sentiment and die used with it are both from Memory Box, ribbon is SU, bling is My Mind's Eye and DP is from GPC. Hope you like it, and make sure you come back tomorrow so you can see the rest of the images:).

Additional Challenges entered:

6 comments:

Iverova said...

Very simple, but flavored! Nice paper, and a winter image!
I'll be looking forward to other!

Crafting Aberrigines said...

very cozy card ...
Its almost like thinking of a fireplace, an armchair and a cup of hot chocolate :)
thats what this made me envision ;)
love
Kalindi

Crafty Loops said...

This is a really gorgeous card, the image is lovely. Lee xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So sweet, lovely colours and a gorgeous image
Lindsay xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Nice! Great embossing!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Fab card - what a beautiful image as well!
xx