Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, September 23, 2011

EVERYTHING'S COMING UP OVALS AT SEW MANY CARDS!!

Hello all and HAPPY FRIDAY!  I love Fridays b/c it means the weekend is knocking at the door - better go open it so the weekend can enter LOL:)  It is actually raining and rather nasty here and a wee bit colder, but not too bad (low 60s).

We have a NEW CHALLENGE at SEW MANY CHALLENGES this week and it is to use OVALS on your project.  I use ovals all the time, so this was great fun for me!!

You have until 10pm EST on Thursday, Sept. 29 to enter our challenge.  While it is not necessary to use an image from SEW MANY CARDS SHOP, we'd sure love to see one!  Plus, we have a new ALMOST FREE FRIDAY image for you at SEW MANY CARDS SHOP, so head on over and pick that up!


I used last week's ALMOST FREE FRIDAY image for my creation today.  I printed it in 3 different sizes and colored them all exactly the same to make my own version of decoupage.  I think it tuned out pretty cool.  I cut the images out with scissors and used pop dots to stack them.  All perfect ovals cut with Cheery Lynn dies and all funky ovals cut with Nesties.  Not sure where Happy Birthday DP is from but other papers are Prism and SU textured CS and Basic Grey and Pebbles Inc. DP.  Flourish of pearls and gems from Prima.  Hope you like it!!

Additional challenges entered:

10 comments:

Lorraine said...

hi huni love the colours on this one its such a fun bright birthday card love it xx

Dobra said...

Wspaniała praca. Jest taka wesoła i kolorowa.

Sandra H said...

This is just amazing:) Sandra H

Glennis F said...

Love the way you have done the layers

Renee said...

Love the layering of the digi!This card is really cool looking! Thanx for sharing
Hugs
Renee
ps-the follower part isn't showing up so I can't do that part-sorry!

Crafty Loops said...

So lovely Audrey, as always. Lee xx

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card Audrey, I love how you layered up your present!

Cheryl said...

I love the fun colors you used! Thank you for joining our “Sketch” challenge at Meljen’s Designs. .

~Cheryl~

mfc.melissamade2 said...

What a fun creation - I love all the fabulous layers!!! Thanks for playing with us at Meljen's Designs this week!
Hugs,
M

Sprytebyrd said...

Great card! Love all the layers and ovals! Wonderful take on our sketch this week!
Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments