Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, August 6, 2010

ANOTHER WHOOPSI-DAISY CARD

As mentioned below, I have been doing A LOT of coloring the past few days and having a BLAST!  Here's another card that I put together today using an image from WHOOPSI-DAISY DESIGNS.  You will definitely want to head on over there and pick up this month's ADORABLE FREEBIE!!
I colored the image using Copics and Atyou Spicas and then I used gloss on the polka dots on her dress and bows.  I cut out the image using a Quickutz die.  Sentiment is a Creative Vision clear stamp and cut using personal trimmer.  Papers are SU base, textured paper from my local craft store, and SU DP.  Flowers are prima.  Edges of image cut out are daubed with SU pacific point.

I made this card for the following challenges:
I Did It Creations - Cute, Cute, Cute
TUESDAY THROWDOWN - monochromatic

Thanks so much for looking.  Please let me know what you think:)

13 comments:

Jill said...

Love those shiny polkadots on her dress! Jill x

Jeanette said...

This is a very sweet card. I love the colors that you chose. Nice coloring and I really like the glossy accents. Yep, she's cute, cute, cute. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations challenges this week.

Me said...

Love the blue,the image is adorable,great card.

Hugzz Marjon

Nicola said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at ICS this week. Hugs Nicola xx

Dana said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing along with Tuesday Throwdown this week!

Nicole said...

hey love your flowers with the peral center. Thanks for joining us at the I Did It Creations Challenge.

bernietom47 said...

This is a very sweet card. She is such a sweetie! I love the colors you used. I really like the glossy accents.
Hugs & Blessings Bernie

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Great use of the sketch! Thanks for playing with ICS this week!

RobynAnn said...

Great Card, I love it!! Thanks for joining us at IDIC..

Hugs
Robyn

Heather said...

Very vute! Love the blue and the little girl! Thanks for joining us at Inspirational Card Sketches this week.

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

That's one cute card hun - love the image - thanks for joining us at IDIC this week
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Dawn♥ said...

Beautifully well done. Love it and the colors you went with. :) Thanks for playing along over at ICS.

Alicia said...

What a cute card! I love the colors and the gloss that you used for the dress. I will have to try that! Thanks for playing with us at I Did It Creations!

Hugs,
Alicia