Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, July 9, 2010

SKETCH CHALLENGE FRIDAY AT FAIRY KNOLL

It is very late (or very early) now and I am getting more sleepy, so if my post does not make complete sense, I apologize.  I am so excited for another challenge at FUN AT FAIRY KNOLL BLOG.  This week I chose to work with Annika.  She is one of the newer releases.  If you have not visited FAIRY KNOLL SHOP, you'll definitely want to head on over there because Brandi has SO MANY FABULOUS FAIRIES, PLUS SENTIMENTS for you to buy.  We'd also love for you to stop by and chat on either FAIRY KNOLL GROUP on PCP or FAIRY KNOLL GROUP on CRAFTERS DIGITAL ART CENTER (CDAC).

Here is the sketch for this week's challenge:
Remember in order to play along, please create a project with a FAIRY KNOLL image following this sketch and link it using our linky tool to FUN AT FAIRY KNOLL BLOG.

I chose to color Annika with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut out with nesties.  CS is SU soft sky which I embellished with Cuttlebug EF.  Bazzill textured is base of card.  Flower is Prima, DP is Basic Grey and cut with nesties.  Sticker tiles are from my stash.  Sentiment, which is from a clear set I had lying on my desk, is stamped in Brilliance white ink onto SU silver paper and cut with Quickutz die.

This card is also for the challenge at MY TIME TO CRAFT - Angelic.

Thanks so much for looking, please let me know what you think:)

2 comments:

made by fifi said...

great card - thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge this week x

Cindy N. said...

Nice card. Love the scallop patterned paper you used.