Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, July 12, 2010

MARVELOUS MONDAY AT SHELLY'S IMAGES!

Happy Monday all and welcome to another MARVELOUS MONDAY with SHELLY'S IMAGES BLOG.  I am DT leader there this week and I've got lots of fun stuff planned for you, so make sure you head on over to SHELLY'S IMAGES BLOG and see what's going on over there:)

Today our SPOTLIGHT image, which you can find at SHELLY'S IMAGES STORE is called CUPCAKE and is ON SALE TODAY ONLY!!  So, head on over and pick it up at this AMAZING price.
Here's a peek at the image - Yummy - I LOVE cupcakes.

I chose to use the cherry and candle for my cupcake.  My image is colored with Copics and Atyou Spicas (candle), decorated with Stickles and cut with Nesties and scissors.  Sentiment is from Unity, stamped with SU Rose red and cut with SU punch.  Flowers are Recollections from Michaels.  Pink paper is SU rose red and all DP is SEI.

I used the sketch from SKETCH SATURDAY CHALLENGE
and this card was also made for the following challenges:

Thanks so much for looking, please leave me a comment if you have some time.:)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a fun, festive card Audrey! I love the sparkles! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us this week!

Susan said...

different L/O, I like it!
Susan

Amanda said...

Aww, what a yummy card..

Amanda:0)

Amanda said...

Mmmm, that cupcake looks soooo yummy!! Beautiful card Audrey!

Rosalee said...

Great lookin' card Aud, Love those little flowers.
Hugs, Rosalee

Diane said...

That is a sweet yummy lookin' card!The flowers look like candy flowers on a cake! Yummy!

Cindy N. said...

Yummy! Beautiful card. Hugs.

Stacey Brucale said...

Such a cute card! Love the colors!

fairie said...

I love how you put the cupcake together. Very adorable.