Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

KABOODLE DOODLES CHALLENGE #34


Well, due to some technical difficulties, our challenge is a bit late getting posted today, but never fear, we are still here:)  Our challenge this week at KABOODLE DOODLES BLOG is CELEBRATE SUMMER!  I can tell you that I am certainly CELEBRATING SUMMER - LOVE being able to stay up late and not have to get up so early.  Also, the warm weather is AWESOME!  But, I digress....

Make sure you visit the KABOODLE DOODLES BLOG and post your challenge using our linky tool.  Make sure you follow all the rules that are in the sidebar.  You'll also get a chance to see the AMAZING work of the rest of the DT and our FABULOUS GDT.

For my card, I chose this ADORABLE SOFTPENCIL image which can be found at SOFTPENCIL SHOP.
I colored the image with Copics and Atyou Spicas, then cut out using Quickutz die and added some faux stitching.  All DP is from We R Memory Keepers.  Ribbon is American Crafts from Michael's and CS is SU summer sun.  The layout is based off a card I saw in an old Whipper Snapper Designs catalog.  I really like the way this came out.  Thanks for looking and please let me know what you think.  Also, please join our challenge at KABOODLE DOODLES, I can't wait to see what you create!!

6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

fab card love the colours

Diane said...

Such a cute and bright card!!! Those kittens are too cute!

bernietom47 said...

What a cheerful happy card. Love the colors!
Hugs
Bernie

D said...

What a darling image! The lovebirds on the kite are soooo cute :)

Cindy N. said...

Oh, I always love seeing Michu and friends. Lovely card.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Very cute! I love the way you colored the sky!