Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

AI FACTORY SPONSORING CHARISMA CARDZ CHALLENGE

This week, AI FACTORY is very busy!  Not only do we have a challenge of our own, but we are also sponsoring the challenge at CHARISMA CARDZ.   The challenge this week at CHARISMA is to add metal to your project.
I chose this ADORABLE AI FACTORY image of Ella reading - you can find this image and TONS more at AI FACTORY STORE.  I colored her with copics and cut her out using nesties and then daubed edges with SU tempting turquoise.  I computer generated the sentiment and attached it with metal from my SU hodge podge hardware kit.  DP is American Crafts and CS is Bazzill textured.  Hope you like it!  Let me know what you think and don't forget to go enter the challenge over at CHARISMA CARDZ with your project.  Have fun!!

3 comments:

Cindy N. said...

That image is so beautiful. So is your card. Thank you for sharing it.

fairie said...

I love your cards. I'm always learning a technique that I want to use.

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Audrey and just adore the image.
Hugs Linda