Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, May 13, 2010

SOFTPENCIL THURSDAY - FLOWERS FOR MY BUNNY MOM


Hello everyone!!  Hope everyone is doing well today.  It is actually not raining here at the moment, which is nice because it has rained a lot since Monday night.  I think I have FINALLY overcome my lack of mojo issues that have plagued me for the last 2 days, so YAY!!  Btw, only 9 more followers before we get to 175!!

First of all, CONGRATS to MARIE B. who is my SOFTPENCIL BLOG HOP winner.  Marie won the image that I used in the hop - Flowers for my mom:)

Next is my weekly offering for SOFTPENCIL THURSDAY, but before I get to that, I want to remind you to check out the SOFTPENCIL BLOG, and also the SOFTPENCIL SHOP.  Since it's our ANNIVERSARY all month long, there's still LOTS going on this month, including our BIG customer and DT blog hop on the 27th!!  Finally, another SPECIAL happening right now is that our DT Member Melissa is hosting a SOFTPENCIL COLOR CHALLENGE on PCP - you can find it HERE

I decided this week to make a Gift Tag.  I think this image works AWESOME for a gift tag!  I colored the bunnies and grass with Copics.  The butterfly is done with Gelly Roll Stardust pens.  The flowers

are done with Stickles and the trim on Momma bunny's dress is done with liquid pearl.  Sentiment is from SU and stamped in SU pixie pink ink.  White CS is GP 110 and DP is K&Company.  Both image and backing are cut with nesties.  Ribbon is organdy from JoAnn.  Thanks so much for looking1  I hope you like it:)

16 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute Audrey! I love the shape of this card.

Min said...

This is adorable - love the idea of using it as a tag!
Hugs & Happy Days!

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

What a great tag you made. Love the dp.
xx

Lorraine said...

this is a really pretty project you have made i really like it its cute and fun too xx

Catherine said...

What a sweet idea and what a gorgeous gift tag ! Smiles from Catherine

Melanie said...

So stinkin cute, great creation!!

Lisa Atha said...

so cute, what a good idea to make a gift tag with the image.

Hugs,

Lisa A.

cheryl said...

oh love this hun great gift tag love cheryl xxxx

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

The gift tag is very cute. I always forget about doing those

Anonymous said...

Fabulous idea!! Blessings and Hugs!

Michelle said...

Awesome idea and it's oh so cute!!

Kerry said...

Very cute Audrey, I love all the liquid pearls and stickles. Okay, I LOVE blings! Hehe!

Cindy N. said...

Very beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

sooo cute!!! Your colouring is great!
Thanks for the inspiration!!!
Hugs, Marit.

Marie Bingaman said...

This tag is adorable Audrey! Love the paper behind the image! :)

Cat said...

What an adorable tag! How creative you are!