Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, May 3, 2010

EXCITING NEWS, NEW RELEASE & CHALLENGE ENTRY

Well, I'm back:)  I didn't get a chance to update again yesterday with any of my new "news," so here is some of it.  I am SO THRILLED to be able to announce that I am on the DT of a FABULOUS new Digi Stamp Co. - SHELLY'S IMAGES!  You can visit SHELLY'S IMAGES BLOG and also THE STORE to check out the images and everything that is going on!  You will not want to miss out on tomorrow's Technique Tuesday tutorial:) 

This week's new release is Summer Days.  I just LOVE the AMAZING detail Shelly uses on her images!  I am also using this card in this week's CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES sketch challenge based on the following sketch:

For this AWESOME image, I chose to Paper Piece the swimsuit and innertube using KI Memories DP.  I colored the rest using Copics and Atyou Spicas.  I tried to differentiate between the water and the sky by using different shades of blue and also including the sun in the sky area.  Sentiment is computer generated and cut out with nesties as is image and background on image.  CS is SU crushed curry and riding hood red which is embossed with Quickutz EF.  Fabric brads are from Basic Grey.  Not sure where the summer DP is from - found in my stash.  Thanks for looking and make sure you check out SHELLY'S IMAGES!!  Please let me know what you think too:)

11 comments:

marsha said...

Congrats on the new DT!

Hugs, Marsha

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this card. Welcome to the design team! We are so lucky to have you!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Congratulations on your new DT position! They will be lucky to have you.

Jill said...

Well done Audrey! Jill x

cheryl said...

oh well done on your DT post hun,love this card the paper piecing is great,such a sweet image,love your blog hun just poped over from any stamp will do,and will follow you now to keep up,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

Congrats on the DT post. You deserve it.

coldwaters2 said...

Congratulations Audrey on your new DT role and your fab card love the image and paper piecing great colours.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Lovely card you made with Shelly's images.

Silli said...

Your card is so cute, love the image. ;-)

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Congrats on your new DT position!
Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.