Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SEW MANY CARDS CHALLENGE SPONSOR - CORNISH HERITAGE FARMS

A BIG THANK YOU goes out to our March 19-25 SEW MANY CARDS sponsor - CORNISH HERITAGE FARMS.   Make sure you check out the CHALLENGE BLOG for our latest SMC Challenge, a great sketch challenge!  Also, check out THE SMC SHOP in case you need some images!

Our AMAZING sponsor this week, Cornish Heritage Farms (CHF) is owned & run by Richard & Liz Pomeroy. Why the name? Richard & Liz are originally from Cornwall, England hence the Cornish Heritage & the 'Farms' is the 100 acre farm in north central Montana where they live & where all the stamps are manufactured. Richard & Liz believe in producing a high quality product so all the stamps are deeply etched, red rubber. CHF is a diverse stamp company in the fact that it consists of a variety of different licenses & styles, ranging from very detailed (Thomas Kinkade) to simple line art (Tom Fun Collection) therefore offering something for everyone.   You can find the store HERE.  Also, a HUGE THANK YOU for sending me one of the new releases from CHF to use for my card, I LOVE it!!



Supplies used - Hero Arts solid square stamp, nestie, 2 Sizzix EFs, Luau colors Kaleidacolor, SU Craft whisper white ink, Memento black ink, SU Brocade blue ink, dauber, SU baja breeze CS, Melon mambo CS and GP white 110 CS.   JudiKins Copper Metallic EP.
This is the awesome stamp set I got to use:)  I used the dragonly and my sentiment is also from this great set!


And, ta da, the finished card.  I took white CS and randomly stamped with square stamp (Hero Arts) on it, doing it about 3 times each time after re-inking stamp so there're varying degrees of ink on the CS.  Then I cut it out with nestie and embossed using Sizzix EF.  I also stamped sentiment on this background and cut out using nestie.  For the dragonfly, I stamped in SU craft whisper white and then embossed using JudiKins Copper Metallic EP.  I then cut it out and mounted to stamped background.  For the SU baja breeze CS, I ran it through Big Shot using Sizzix EF and then daubed with SU brocade blue.  Finished the card by putting K & Company vellum flower sticker in upper right hand corner.  Had a FABULOUS time making this, let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Wow that's a great card Audrey - Thinking about your sponsor Cornish Heritage, I live only about 5 miles from the Devon/Cornwall border! I can see Cornwall from my back garden! Jill x

Cindy N. said...

Lovely card Audrey! Love the "rainbow" color effect. It directs the eye toward the main elements.