Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, March 5, 2010

SEW MANY CARDS CHALLENGE MARCH 5-11

Hello everyone!  It's another fun challenge this week at SEW MANY CARDS so make sure you come by and join us!  You can find it here: http://sewmanychallenges.com/ and if you need some images, make sure to stop at the Sew Many Cards Shop http://shop.sewmanycards.com/ - LOTS OF NEW AND FUN STUFF in the shop!!

Challenge this week is to make a card for a male.  I have to admit, I don't do many male cards, but I had a lot of fun with this because it is always fun for me to go outside of my comfort zone:)  I chose this image of Morty the Moose fishing b/c to me it screams "MALE" LOL.  I colored him with copics and then used Doodlebug Designs flock to make his antlers furry.  LOVE the effect.  I also used Smooch to make the water look more shiny.  I chose SU basic black for my card base and then mounted SU old olive after I ran it through my Big Shot using a Sizzix EF.  I cut the background octagaon out of SU night of navy using nesties.  I also used nesties tag to cut out computer generated sentiment and mounted with brads by American Crafts.  Hope you like it, let me know!!  Thanks for visited and make sure you go to the SEW MANY CARDS CHALLENGE BLOG!!

4 comments:

kim.mom said...

Cute card! Isn't Morty fun?

~Jeri~ said...

Awesome card Audrey...Morty is my fave!

Cheri said...

Oh boy...Morty in a canoe and with a fishing pole. I've got to look for that image. That would be great for FIL or DH or even my son. Great card.

Cindy N. said...

Nice card.