Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, December 25, 2009

Cute Card Thurs. challenge #92

I made this card for both Cute Card Thursday challenge - to make a card about New Year's - and also for Sew Many Cards challenge to use their new New Year's releases. Plus, Sew Many Cards is sponsoring this week's Cute Card Thurs., so even better!!:) For this card, I used Donkey from Sew Many Cards, colored him with copics, cut out with nesties, sprayed with Memories Mists Irridescent mist, added Stampendous Fun Flock to the tip of his tail and used yellow Stickles for his drink. Patterned paper is from K and Co. and CS is from SU. Also used Darice flower bling and organdy white ribbon from JoAnn. Love how this turned out!! Let me know what you think:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I love it! You did a wonderful job with the colors and being able to incorporate it into the challenges. Thank you so much for your support-
Angela
Sew Many Cards